Consider your needs met. Our accommodations and amenities are in place to help you maximize every moment and remove any interferences for your perfect getaway. Whether it’s coordinating your day at Disneyland® Resort, feeding you breakfast, or giving you a place to buy some extra diapers, enhancing your comfort and adding magic to your stay is our goal.
Our parking is complimentary. Yes, you read right, free! If you stay in one of our amazing Studio or One Bedroom Suites, you can park one car on us (Daily $15 + tax for any additional vehicles). If you stay in our bigger suites, Bi-level Loft or Two Bedroom Suite, you can park 2 cars on us (Daily $15 + tax for any additional vehicles).
BBQ Patio & Fire Pit
Perfect for a soothing dinner by the fire with the family, this community-focused area is where guests come for relaxation and friendly conversation.
Forget anything? We didn’t. Located in our lobby, the Clementine Mart is like having your very own convenience store on the property, with offerings to fill in those small needs during your stay.
Parents know that little ones can get a little restless. When they do, take a visit to our on-site playground so they can slide and climb until it’s time for their next adventure.
Laundry / Valet (Dry Cleaning)
When the day has left its mark on you, take advantage of our on-site laundry and dry cleaning services to help freshen up your fashion. For a fee, laundry services are accessible to guests 24/7 and dry cleaning is available Monday through Friday.
If the ocean is too far and you need to beat the heat, just head down to our pool for a quick dip. Always heated, our outdoor pool is open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., and provides a great way to cool off before or after your long day.
Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean you can’t get your sports fix. With our sports court, guests are free to play tennis, basketball, or volleyball from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., daily. Visit our front desk for complimentary equipment.
At Clementine Hotel & Suites in Anaheim, we take accessibility seriously. Click below to learn more about the accessible features of our hotel.
- Accessible guest Studio Suites have a 32-inch wide opening
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
- Bathroom vanity in guest Studio Suites for disabled person height
- Bathtub grab bars
- Bathtub seat
- Business center entrance
- Closed-caption TV
- Grab bars in the bathroom in accessible suites
- Hotel has on-site accessible self-parking
- Lowered electrical outlets
- Main entrance
- Rolling-in showers available
- Pathway to the registration desk
- A peephole in guest Studio Suites for disabled person height (in ft.)
- Pool entrances
- Registration desk
- Gatehouse accessible
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Toilet seat in guest Studio Suites for disabled person roll-in shower
- Accessible dining facilities
For more information please contact the hotel.
Bring your furry family with you! (Fee applies, per stay).